For longevity of braid, make sure braids are tight and smooth to ensure the proper application of technique.
Three-Strand Braid Technique 1 Photo Demo:
Step 1: Separate synthetic hair from bulk.
Step 2: Make 2 bunches, gather from middle and pull opposite directions.
Step 3: Part Desired Section of Client’s Hair.
Step 4: Grip Parted Hair at scalp.
Step 5: With free hand gather and wrap synthetic hair around client’s hair.
Pulling downward on synthetic hair. Keep slight tension on synthetic hair while wrapping.
Step 6: Loop to make sure hair stays put. Notice tension on synthetic hair.
Step 6a: Three-strand Braid, Braid should be slowly forming.
Step 6b: Slightly tug at Three-strand braid forming to make sure hair stays put.
Step 7: Let synthetic hair and client’s hair. Mix together.
Step 8: Clip loose strands with scissors.
Guy hairstyles for thin hair Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP