I hope these tips have been helpful. I know some habits are hard to break, but I assure you, once you see the amazing results from following these suggestions, it will easily become part of your routine.
OHC has another e-blog in the works, ‘Why You’re Not GeWng the Hair Color You Want, A consumers guide to hair coloring’ Whether you do it yourself, or visit a salon…you’ll need to read this! You spend your hair earned money and many of you are not gett’ng the results you want, wouldn’t you like to know why? Wouldn’t you like to know what’s being done to your hair, and if it’s even the right thing to do? Insider tips from a master colorist.
Questions? Anything you’ve read need clarification? Email me at I’m happy to help. Please be sure to let me know you’re a “Fight the Fade” reader.
Haircuts for shoulder length hair 2017 Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP