Hair can experience a considerable amount of damage from heat processing. Heat damage can result in permanently burnt, dry, straight hair, which, just as you would have to do with chemically processed hair, would have to be grown out and/or cut off to be eliminated.
Hairdos For Short Layered Hair Photo Gallery
Dangers of Heat. The effects of heat are not always immediately seen. Scorched hair, burned hair, looser curl patterns and permanently straightened hair are all signs of immediate visible heat damage.
Even if you don’t experience immediate visible damage, every time you apply heat, something more insidious is going on inside your hair shaft. your hair is being robbed of moisture!
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP