Simple Herbal Conditioner For Hairstyles For Medium Length Hair
1/2 cup of herbal infusion/distilled water
1 tsp of Carrier Oil (check table above, for type of hair)
1 tbsp of (8g) Emulsifying Wax
Essential Oils for type of hair
1/2 teaspoon of Vitamin E
5 drops of pure GSE
1 tsp of Vegetable Glycerin
1. Combine glycerin, wax and oil together in a small bowl.
2. Stir until well combined.
3. Transfer into a glass jar, and place into a pot partly filled with water and melt over low heat.
4. Take off from heat when wax melts completely.
5. Measure in the vit. E and stir.
6. Meanwhile warm herbal infusion or distilled water in another pot or in a microwave until lukewarm.
NOTE: Step 6 is very important to the end results of your hair conditioner.
7. Pour lukewarm herbal infusion or water into the wax mixture in a slow and steady stream, using a whisk to continue stirring as you pour, until a thick, smooth and creamy consistency is reached.
8. Set mixture aside to cool.
NOTE: Mixture gets thicker as it becomes cooler.
9. Once mixture is cool, measure in pure GSE and essential oil blend.
10. Transfer mixture into 8 oz dark bottle with a good cover.
NOTE: Do not cover until mixture cools completely. As the mixture cools, shake bottle from time to time so that ingredients will not separate.
11. Keep in a dark, dry cool place.
NOTE: Decrease the carrier oil quantity and choose grapeseed oil (it happens to be light), if your hair turns out to be greasy.
Hairstyles For Medium Length Hair Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Celebrity Diet That Work
- Celebrity Beauty Routines
- NUTRITION EXPERT CARRY ON WITH COFFEE
- Beauty Secrets – Beauty Tips and Tricks From Celebs
- Bridal Bootcamp Anyone?