I1/2 lb. bean curd
4 baby Chinese cabbage hearts
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp. each chopped scallion and ginger
2 oz. ham slices cooked
Salt to taste
1 tsp. sugar
1 tbsp. sherry
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 cup broth
1 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water To Prepare:
1. Add the bean curd to a pot of cold water and cook for half an hour until it becomes honey-comb like. Take out and soak in cold water. Drain and cut into slices.
2. Cut each of the cabbage hearts in half.
3. Heat oil in a pan over a high flame, add scallion and ginger and saute. Add sherry, broth, bean curd, ham, cabbage hearts, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and simmer for a few minutes. Add cornstarch, boil until the sauce thickens, and serve.
HAM AND DOUFU Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Homestyle Chips Recipes
- Where to Find Tropical Fruits
- HOW TO DINE ALONE
- HOW TO MAKE A VICTORIA SPONGE
- HOW TO ROLL A BURRITO OR FAJITA