Headaches can be caused by a number of different factors – sinus congestion, nervous stress, eye strain, too much sun or too much alcohol!
Lavender is particularly indicated for tension headaches and to prevent sunstroke. At one time it was common for farmers to keep a sprig of lavender under their hat and it was ‘a notable fact that they never suffered from headaches despite working in the bright sunshine for many hours’.
Inhale lavender oil from a tissue, or apply neat to the temples or on a cold compress to the forehead or back of the neck.
Headaches brought on by tension or stress can also be eased by a firm neck and shoulder massage using 3 drops of lavender in 1 tsp carrier oil.
Headaches Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- That exercising outside is good for your body
- What Can I Do to Stop Feeling Hungry All the Time Without Eating?
- How often should you work out?
- What’s The Best Way to Measure my Weight Loss Progress e.g. Scale Dress Size Compliments From Friends?
- Should You Completely Avoid Junk Food?