Nervous passenger? Essential oils can take the edge off the dread of flying or the fear of travelling on busy roads. Don’t auto-rush for lavender – deeply soothing, relaxing frankincense can help lower anxiety and stress, while giving you a feeling of mental calm.
W&H LOVES Soil’s
Organic Frankincense Oil, R90 for 5ml, soil.co.za. Drop some on a hankie, breathe in deeply, sit back, relax miraculous stuff!
Can’t get comfy? Try a neck stretch to ease tension, suggests yoga expert Andrew McGonigle.
4 Sitting upright, keep your left elbow down, and take your right arm up and over the side of your head, allowing the weight of your arm to encourage a gentle stretch in your neck.
4 Breathe deeply, and slowly release after a minute.
Repeat on the other side.
L Want to stay happy and healthy when you’re facing a travel delay? Go to womanandhomemagazine.co.za for top tricks and buys
Spring makeup sale Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP