Hollandaise Sauce Recipe
Cooking Time: 1-2 minutes to reduce vinegar You will need:
2 tablespoons white 3 oz. unsalted butter wine vinegar lemon juice
2 egg yolks salt and pepper
5-oz. carton plain yoghourt seasoning
1 Put the vinegar in a small pan and boil until the quantity is reduced to 1 tablespoon.
2 Leave to cool, then mix with the egg yolks in a basin.
3 Place the basin over a pan of hot water and whisk until the eggs begin to thicken.
4 Gradually whisk in the butter, adding a little at a time.
5 Add lemon juice and season carefully.
Cream salad dressing
You will need:
1 teaspoon made mustard
1 teaspoon salt pepper pinch castor sugar
2 tablespoons thick cream
1 tablespoon oil 1 dessertspoon vinegar (a mixture of malt and tarragon) and
1 Mix the mustard, salt, pepper to taste castor sugar together. Stir in the cream.
2 Add the oil drop by drop, stirring all the time.
3 Add the vinegar slowly and stir well.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Feast On The Exquisite Flavours Of The Lebanon With These Delicious Recipes
- The Hill Supper Club And Masterchef Contestant
- Boost Your Wellbeing With Lagom Sweden’s Answer to Mindfulness
- Find Delicious Balance In Midlife With These Health-Enhancing Recipes
- NUTRITION EXPERT SKIN BOOSTERS