15 drops Coriander oil 20 drops Orange oil 10 drops Cinnamon oil
3 tablespoons alcohol
2 tablespoon witch hazel
2 tablespoons distilled water
1 tablespoon glycerin 10 drops Bay oil Instructions
1. Add 1 tablespoon alcohol to a small mixing jug then add the essential oil drops, mixing well.
2. In another mixing jug, add the remaining alcohol, distilled water, witch hazel and then the glycerin, mixing well.
3. Add the essential oil/alcohol mixture to the other mixture, very slowly stirring continuously.
4. Pour into a dark, glass bottle, sealing tightly. Store it for 1-2 weeks in a cool, dark place.
5. After 1 or 2 weeks, filter the mixture through filter paper then dispense into a clean container.
6. Splash aftershave on the face after shaving.