1. Apply 2-4 drops tea-tree oil to the spots.
2. Wipe the excess oil with a cloth and then rub in distilled white vinegar.
10 drops lemongrass essential oil
2 ounces water
1. Combine and use to wipe grime off your windows.
2. This repels flies as well.
1. Place 1 drop sandalwood, cypress, cedar wood or pine essential oil on fire log.
2. Wait for 30 minutes then burn fire log.
3. Use only 1 perfume log at a time as a little goes a long way.
1. Place a few drops of chamomile or lavender on a stuffed animal.
2. Place in a plastic bag and leave overnight.
3. The next day, the stuff animal will wear a dispersed fragrant that will soothe kids and others.
4. This can last for about 2 weeks.
Citrus Glass Shiner
1 tablespoon borax
4 oz water
4 oz apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp orange essential oil
1 tbsp lemon essential oil Instructions
1. Combine all the ingredients in a plastic spray bottle.
2. Shake well before use.
Spicy Orange Air Freshener
2 drops Cinnamon Leaf
5 drops Orange
4 oz. distilled water Instructions
1. Pour the distilled water in a spray bottle and add the essential oils to it, shaking well.
2. Spray as needed.
Citrus Air Freshener
50 drops Lemon Essential Oil 10 drops Red Mandarin 50 drops Pink Grapefruit 10 drops Patchouli
4 oz. Pure Water Instructions
1. Pour the pure water into a mist spray bottle. Add essential oils, tighten cap and shake thoroughly.
2. Spray into the air. Scent will become stronger as the mist ages in the bottle.
Homemade Fresheners Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How Pregnancy Is Changing Your Outlook On Life
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Our Fantasy Fairytale
- Halfpenny London Bridal Dresses 2020
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!