HOW DO I REDUCE BLOOD CHOLESTEROL NATURALLY?
To reduce blood cholesterol naturally, it is advised you:
1. Restrict the intake of foods that contain high cholesterol.
2. Restrict the intake of foods rich in saturated fats (butter, cheese, chocolate, meat and sausages, etc.).
3. Reduce the intake of foods that have a moderately high glycemic index, high glycemic index or very high glycemic index.
4. Ensure that the diet includes legume meals regularly kidney bean tacos, hummus or lentil soup.
5. Obtain a regular intake of rolled oats or barley.
6. Obtain foods rich in natural lecithin such as sweet corn and soy in the form of soya grits.
7. A natural lecithin supplement is also available at health stores; it is a concentrated source and may be helpful for promoting a reduction in blood cholesterol.
8. Limit total cholesterol intake to less than 300mg per day.
9. Limit intake of pastries, cakes and biscuits.
10. Obtain regular moderate exercise.
NOTE: The ideal blood cholesterol level is less than 4.2mmol/litre. High cholesterol is 5.56.5mmol/litre. Very high cholesterol is over 6.5mmol/litre.
HOW DO I REDUCE BLOOD CHOLESTEROL NATURALLY? Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- That exercising outside is good for your body
- What Can I Do to Stop Feeling Hungry All the Time Without Eating?
- How often should you work out?
- What’s The Best Way to Measure my Weight Loss Progress e.g. Scale Dress Size Compliments From Friends?
- Should You Completely Avoid Junk Food?