How To Get Your Baby To Sleep Through The Night
Which Babies Tend to Wake their Parents more at Night?
• New-born babies.
• Premature and immature babies.
• Babies who had difficult births or are ill.
• Babies with a disability.
• Babies who cry a lot in the early months.
• Hyperactive and allergic babies.
Babies experiencing separation anxiety.
Which Parents Tend to be Woken?
• Parents who slept poorly as children.
• Parents with money problems.
• Parents with depression.
• Stressed parents.
• Parents who go anxiously to their baby when he cries.
• Parents who go to their baby as soon as he cries.
• Parents who think they have a difficult baby
Some babies just seem ready and able to sleep through the night from a few weeks after birth; most babies take a little longer. Some babies learn to sleep peacefully and never look back, while for others each new developmental stage acts as a trigger for another bout of sleep disruption. Possible reasons.
Your baby may wake because of internal changes: breathing pauses, hunger, light sleep.
He may find separations hard to bear. He may want to be close to you day and night.
He may delay bedtime and wake you from habit.
How To Get Your Baby To Sleep Through The Night Photos
Click to Photo for Next Images of How To Get Your Baby To Sleep Through The Night
Maybe he doesn’t know how to go to sleep on his own.