Tips on Tips! My at-home manicure always chips after a few days. How do I get it to last?
This three-step process will help your nail color last longer.
1. Apply base coat; allow it to dry for a few seconds.
How to Give Yourself a Manicure at Home Photo Gallery
2. Apply three coats of your nail color of choice—be sure to let each coat dry.
3. Finish with clear topcoat.
Should I use a nail-drying spray when I’m in a rush to finish my nails?
We recommend being careful, since they can sometimes change the color of your polish. Therefore, never spray directly onto the nails. Hold the can a few inches away and spray lightly. How often should I visit the nail salon for acrylic refills? Our editors recommend keeping track of how long your acrylic lasts. Once it starts to wear off at the cuticles, it’s time to have them redone. Acrylic usually lasts about two weeks max.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Journalist and blogger Sally Whittle says we should encourage our little girls to play
- Alicia Keys Hairstyles – Haircuts – Hair Colors 2019
- Zooey Deschanel Hairstyles And Best Beauty Products 2019
- Best Short Haircut Styles For Men
- Top 10 Long Hairstyles for Oval Faces in 2019