Commonly known as Marshmallow, Althaea officinalis is an herb found in Europe, Westsern Asia and North Africa. It contains many medicinal properties and has been used for many centuries to aid in skin health. Today, it is used in cosmetics for its soothing, moistening, and calming properties on the skin.
IT GUARDS THE SKIN
Althaea officinalis keeps the skin soft and smooth while protecting the skin. It is effective in reducing skin inflammatory due to eczema and contact dermatitis.
The leaves of marshmallow contain powerful anti-oxidants that prevent the aging of the skin, keeping it looking fresh and glowing with youth with regular use. There are many anti-aging skin care products available in the market today containing the extract of this herb.
How to makeup with your wife Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP