As well as telling your family and friends, tell your:
• Employer, or HMRC (the tax office) if you’re self-employed or working from home.
• Utility companies: electricity, water, gas.
• Cable and satellite TV providers and TV licencor.
• Broadband, Wi-Fi, mobile phone and landline suppliers.
• Doctor, dentist, optician.
• Bank, credit card company, building society.
• Mortgage, insurance and pension companies.
• Local council for council tax, electoral role, parking permits, benefits.
• Investment companies, National Savings & Investments for premium and other bonds.
• Accountant, solicitor, social worker.
• DVLA, breakdown recovery provider.
• Gym and membership clubs, including school and university alumni associations.
• Store and airline loyalty schemes and online shopping retailers.
• The new occupants of your former address.
For a fee you can ask the Post Office to redirect your mail to your new address for three, six or 12 months.
HOW TO TELL WHEN YOU CHANGE ADDRESS Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- One Tip To Improve Your Style Effortlessly How To Have Fun Stepping Up Your Style Game
- Change Peoples Minds Persuade Influence and Motivate Without Facts
- Dressing For Career Success What To Wear For Interviews Promotions and Management Opportunities
- PROPER TIE LENGTH WHERE SHOULD THE NECKTIE TIP FALL PROPER TIE LENGTH
- PERFECT Watch 5 Reasons Rolex Explorer 214270 Is AWESOME