Here are some of the rules that must be kept in mind with regard to the feeding of your children:
The best start for a child is to be breast fed. To be able to give her child this start, the mother must be in good health.
This is an added reason why a prospective mother should adhere to the rules outlined in the preceding chapter. When a mother is unable to nurse her baby, raw certified cows milk should be used, or goats milk, which is even better.
Two of the most important rules for building healthier children and protecting them against many of the childhood diseases are to feed them properly and to guard against overfeeding.
We remember the time when infants were fed every three hours or oftener. Today most people realise that frequent feeding leads to overfeeding, and is injurious to the child.
INFANT FEEDING Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Could your GP soon be prescribing probiotics?
- DR Karen Sherman Lead Researcher at The Seattle Group Health Center
- To Start Winning The Battle of The Bulge You Need to Be Able to Separate Fact From Fallacy
- Are There any Foods That can Help Reduce Stress?
- I Pack Lunch to Save Money But am Getting Sick of The Same Old Same Old Any Tips to Spice Things Up?