Italian Casserole Recipe
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
You will need for 4 servings:
2 oz. macaroni 1 pint boiling water
4 eggs 3 oz. grated cheese
1 oz. butter 4 oz. cooked ham or
1 oz. flour bacon
1 chicken stock cube buttered breadcrumbs
1 Cook macaroni until tender. Boil eggs for 10 minutes.
2 Melt butter in a pan, blend in flour and cook over a gentle heat for 3 minutes.
3 Dissolve the stock cube in boiling water, gradually stir into the flour and bring to the boil.
4 Reduce the heat and stir in the cheese.
5 Pour a little sauce into the bottom of a greased casserole, add half the macaroni, shelled eggs and ham chopped roughly. Cover with sauce, then with remaining macaroni.
6 Finish with sauce and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
7 Bake in a moderate oven (350° F – Gas Mark 4) until the crumbs are well browned.
Italian Casserole Recipe Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Feast On The Exquisite Flavours Of The Lebanon With These Delicious Recipes
- The Hill Supper Club And Masterchef Contestant
- Boost Your Wellbeing With Lagom Sweden’s Answer to Mindfulness
- Find Delicious Balance In Midlife With These Health-Enhancing Recipes
- NUTRITION EXPERT SKIN BOOSTERS