WHERE WILL YOU SPEND CHRISTMAS?
1. Fry the spring onions in butter for 10 mins, then add the pancetta and fry until golden brown.
2. Add the peas and flour and stir continuously.
Add the stockpot and 2tbsp boiling water. Stir to thicken. Season, add the lettuce. Cook for another 10 mins, then serve.
With about 30 of my extended family at one of our houses. WHAT DO YOU EAT ON XMAS DAY? Bacon bagels in the morning,thena huge turkey roast dinner and lots of desserts! Then when we’re playing games later, we have bagels, seafood and picky bits. I eat all day and night! For Jessica Wright Footwear, visit Jessicawrightfootwear.co.uk and Lipsy.co.uk
WHERE WILL YOU BE SPENDING CHRISTMAS?
My partner [MasterChef’s John Torode, 50] and I are hosting, so it will be us, Billie [her daughter], my sister and the rest of the clan!
WHAT DO YOU EAT ON CHRISTMAS DAY? Pate to start, a roast, then Christmas cake.
Lisa is launching Hotpoint’s Love Your Kitchen campaign – Hotpoint. co.uk/hubofthehome
250g unsalted butter
140g caster sugar
1 egg yolk
300g plain flour
1tsp All Spice
1tsp ground ginger
100g icing sugar
1 bag of hard-boiled sweets
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/ Gas mark 6. Cream the butter and sugar until pale, mix in the yolk.
2. Combine the flour and spices and fold into the mixture, until
it forms a dough.
Wrap in cling film and chill for 2 hours.
3. Roll out to V2cm thick and cut into stars. Cut a circle in the centres. Place on a greased baking tray and chill in the fridge for 30 mins.
4. Crush the sweets and place 1tsp in the holes.
5 Bake for 12mins, cool, then decorate with icing. Serve.
JESS WRIGHT’S PEAS & PANCETTA Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Kerry Poulter, Wedding and Event Coordinator
- Wedding Color Palette Ideas 2019
- Short Crust Pastry Recipe
- Quick Orange Sauce Recipe
- Coffee Sauce Recipe