Just do you Your definition of beauty is the only one that matters when it comes to happiness.
If you’re after lasting joy and self-confidence, you should follow your own sense of what’s beautiful, new research finds. Participants in a study at New York University were shown generic beauty pictures by researchers and then asked to select their own images of beauty.
The result? They experienced more positive feelings for longer from the personal pics. Keep this in mind when you play with your image.
“You’ll feel—and look— your best when you do your unique thing, since your choice will always be more beautiful to you than anyone else’s,” says study author Aenne Brielmann. These colorful finds give you a whole lot of options for bliss.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- How to Build an Effective Natural Hair Regimen
- Anne Semonin Facial Skincare Products & Anti Ageing Face
- Jessica Alba’s Best Beauty, Makeup, Skin-Care Tips
- Jennifer Lopez’s Best Beauty, Makeup, Skin-Care Tips
- Beyoncé’s Best Beauty, Makeup, Skin-Care Tips