For the Christmas season in 2010, he premiered a nail polish line for female fans. Working with cosmetic giant OPI, each nail polish shade bears a name inspired by one of Justin’s songs. From One Less Lonely Glitter” to Prized Possession Purple” and Step 2 the Beat of My Heart.” The shades were an instant hit for Wal Mart, the exclusive retailer, selling more than 1 million bottles in their first month and selling out nationwide. The line has since expanded from its initial six shades to 14 different colors, and is now available in stores across the nation. Justin Bieber attends the Justin Bieber fragrance launch at Macy’s Herald Square on June 23, 2011, in New York City.
JUSTIN BIEBER HAIRCUT CLIPPER SIZE Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP