King’s Buffet. The site of Justin’s first date! Lucky for us it didn’t go so well. Kiwanis Community Centre. Site of Stratford Star, the singing competition that put Justin’s ambition into overdrive. Swiss Chalet. During Justin’s Rolling Stone cover shoot, he told the magazine that if he could eat any meal anywhere in the world, he wanted the quarter chicken at this local restaurant. Why? Because it’s so good, he replied. and basketball, andlike most every Canadian boyhockey was king. Justin played center forward on his local team, the Stratford Warriors. Whether it was a stick and a puck, a skateboard, a basketball, or a soccer ball, he just loved being active.
JUSTIN BIEBER VIP PHOTOS Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP