Debbie spends most of her time in the kitchen, so the room had to be an inviting space. Glam pendant lights, colourful tins and a splash of colour on the work bench add character and make the room anything but boring.
Brighten a stark white kitchen in seconds. Think colourful pots, pans, utensils and even fruit.
LIVING ROOM African chic
The owner wanted a fuss-free, uncluttered living room where she could put her feet up. Not hanging curtains means the natural light streams in from the interleading outdoor patio, which helps create the airy feel Debbie was after.
For a quirky pop of colour, use empty , tins as decor items – they’re fun and V inexpensive
WHO LIVES HERE?
Debbie Hannibal runs her own cooking school, Cook Culinary Studio, from her house in Joburg, so it’s no surprise that this large family home is an entertainer’s dream. She lives here with Craig, her husband, and Alex and Camilla, their daughters.
KITCHEN Bright and beautiful Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP