Natural Hot Oil with Black Tea
• 1cup Sweet Almond oil
• 3 drops Chamomile oil
• Black tea
1. Place the Sweet Almond oil and leaves of the black tea in a small bowl. Place it on a larger bowl with very hot water to warm it.
2. Strain using cheesecloth and place the strained oil in a bowl.
3. Add the Chamomile oil. Stir.
4. Separate your hair into4 part, 2 down and 2 up. Using a pastry brush, apply hot oil to the bottom part first. Massage hot oil into your scalp.
5. Wrap your hair with a plastic wrap followed by a hot towel and leave for half an hour.
6. To rinse off oil, hair shampoo your hair at least twice.
Ladies Hairstyles Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Celebrity Beauty Routines
- NUTRITION EXPERT CARRY ON WITH COFFEE
- Beauty Secrets – Beauty Tips and Tricks From Celebs
- Bridal Bootcamp Anyone?
- The Know Reveal The New Hot Looks For Big Day Beauty