1 ripe Persimmon 1/4 cup Almond Oil 1/2 cup Honey Sprig of Rosemary 2-4 drops Peppermint oil
Chop/pulse persimmon in food processor, then add rosemary, almond oil, honey and a few drops of peppermint. Blend until smooth and creamy. Store in plastic container with lid (an old shampoo or conditioner bottle works great) and use as you would regular conditioner.
1 overripe Avocado 1/4 cup Olive Oil 1/2 cup unrefined Shea Butter 2-3 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
Put all ingredients into a blender and mix. Can add more Olive Oil if too thick. Apply to hair, cover with shower cap and let sit for 30-45 minutes.
Rinse throughly and style as usual.
Avocado Coconut Conditioner
1 ripe Avocado Coconut Milk
Mash avocado until smooth then slowly add coconut milk until it’s the consistency of conditioner. Put in a container with a lid. Use as needed.
For best results work into hair and let sit for 15 minutes then rinse well.
Little girl short stacked haircuts Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP