Winfrey is not the only famous woman styled by Walker; his hands have also coiffed the hair of other iconic American women, such as Michelle Obama and Barbara Bush. Few people know that he’s also behind actress Halle Berry’s signature pixie cut. On the power of how a public figure wears their hair, Walker says: Little girls haircuts with bangs A few strands out of place can become distracting to an audience or can easily ruin a red carpet look. So usually there is someone like me on the sidelines when a powerful woman is making an appearance to ensure she’s always picture perfect. MANE REVOLUTION Winfrey’s television debut was in Nashville, where she appeared on the small screen rocking relaxed hair. She remembers that day because she could, for the first time, afford to buy a tub of relaxing cream. She then joined the Jheri curl movement. I always said mine wasn’t greasy, she says.
Little girls haircuts with bangs Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP