1. L.A.B.2 Real Eye Opener Brush Kit, £12; Tesco Prestige Beauty Stores The soft, antimicrobial bristles on these brushes remain fresher for longer, while soothing green tea and vitamins nourish your lids.
2. By Terry Lip Powder Essence, £25 for 0.9g; feelunique.com Simply glide the precision applicator over your lips and the loose powder transforms into a rich matte stain that lasts all day – clever!
3. Eyeko Yoga Waterproof Mascara, £1 for 8ml; eyeko.com Made with a vegan, waterproof formula – and blended with antioxidant matcha green tea – this flexible mascara will keep your lashes luscious.
Look good and feel amazing with this month’s hottest product Photo Gallery
4. Urban Decay x Kristen Leanne Daydream Eyeshadow Palette, £25 for 5 x 0.8g; feelunique.com Add warmth and definition to your eyes with soft velvety textures that blend seamlessly for deeper hues.
5. Flora & Curl Superfruit Shampoo, £17 for 250ml; floracurl.com Moisturising aloe vera and revitalising Moroccan argan oil boost your scalp and locks.
6. Elemis Superfood Day Cream, £42 for 50ml; elemis.com This nutrient-dense, veganfriendly face cream is packed with antioxidants (goji berries and matcha tea), omega oils (broccoli and cucumber seeds), and more.
7. Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Moisturising Reviving EyeMask £29 for 30ml; clarins.co.uk Use as a 10-minute express mask or leave on overnight for a more intense treatment.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 7 Hottest Beauty Product
- 3 of the best… CHARCOAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- Want your locks to look effortlessly beautiful? Try these tips from stylist to the stars Luke Hersheson
- 3 of the best… HYDRATING SERUMS
- ECO HAIR SALONS OF UK