Enjoy your slim healthy life
Low Calorie Day menus
Low Calorie Day total calorie allowance: 550 calories There are a couple of simple rules about Low Calorie days that will help you: 1. Always include protein in your breakfast meal. It takes longer to metabolize protein and this will make you feel less hungry.
2. Work out the calorie values and the quantities of your Low Calorie Day menus in advance.
3. Simple is best. It’s not recommended that you spend time thinking about food or preparing mouthwatering culinary masterpieces on Low Calorie Days.
4. If you feel hungry between meals, drink a glass of water.
5. Try and eat your last meal of the day as early as possible. Twelve hours between your evening meal and breakfast next day is good.
There are lots of websites that will give you ideas for your Low Calorie Day meals. A good piece of advice for Low Calorie Days is ‘don’t make a meal out of your meals’. Below are a list of ingredients and some suggestions for some simple meals. Make up your own menu plans and keep them simple and easy to prepare.
We all tend to eat the same sort of thing every day for breakfast. Do the same on Low Calorie Days except make sure you include protein, carbohydrate and fibre. You don’t have to eat lots of calories to have a good breakfast. Here are a list of options. Mix and match them to suit your preferences.
Egg, fried, boiled, poached, scrambled, coddled 80kcal Ham, slice 37kcal
Cheese cheddar small slice 113kcal Plain fat-free yogurt 50g 28kcal Fruit: (for fibre)
Blueberries (25) 19kcal
Strawberries (6) 13kcal
Raspberries (20) 20kcal
Carbohydrate: (Cereal) Muesli / cup/25g 91kcal All-Bran / cup/50g 80kcal Special K 1/2 cup/50g 60kcal
Porridge 1 x serving 160kcal 1 serving skimmed milk (for cereal) 15kcal Carbohydrate (other) Slice wholemeal toast 75kcal Bagel 69kcal (1 x small pat of butter) 36kcal Drink: Coffee with skimmed milk 15kcal Tea with skimmed milk 7kcal Green tea 0kcal
Here are three breakfast combinations:
Fried egg on toast (with butter) 191kcal Half a banana 24kcal 1 cup of tea with skimmed milk 7kcal Total kcal 222kcal
Special K and skimmed milk 75kcal Strawberries 13kcal Boiled egg 80kcal
1 cup of coffee with skimmed milk 15kcal Total kcal 183kcal Option 3
Poached egg on toast with ham 192kcal 1/2 apple 24kcal
1 cup of green tea 0kcal Total kca 216kcal
How To Lose Weight For Men Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- That exercising outside is good for your body
- What Can I Do to Stop Feeling Hungry All the Time Without Eating?
- How often should you work out?
- What’s The Best Way to Measure my Weight Loss Progress e.g. Scale Dress Size Compliments From Friends?
- Should You Completely Avoid Junk Food?