You will need for 8-10 persons:
1 bottle and 2 glasses 1 teaspoon nutmeg red wine 4 egg yolks
1 tablespoon sugar
1 Pour the bottle of wine into a pan, sweetened with the sugar.
2 Add the grated nutmeg and bring to the boil.
3 Whip the egg yolks with 2 glasses of red wine.
4 As the wine comes to the boil, slowly add the egg yolk mixture stirring all the time.
5 When the mixture thickens spoon it into mugs and serve.
1 Separate the eggs, putting the whites into a large bowl.
2 Beat the egg yolks until smooth adding sugar and i pint milk at the same time.
3 Pour this mixture into a punch bowl.
4 Add the whisky, mixing well, then add rum.
5 Set this aside and whip the egg whites until they are stiff.
6 Add the remaining milk, cream and peach brandy to the punch bowl.
7 Stir this together and fold in the egg white.
8 Sprinkle the grated nutmeg on top and serve.
Luau Drink Recipes Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Feast On The Exquisite Flavours Of The Lebanon With These Delicious Recipes
- The Hill Supper Club And Masterchef Contestant
- Boost Your Wellbeing With Lagom Sweden’s Answer to Mindfulness
- Find Delicious Balance In Midlife With These Health-Enhancing Recipes
- NUTRITION EXPERT SKIN BOOSTERS