HERE AND NOW BEAUTY “God, I looked so great! I hear this all the time. Women bring along a favorite picture of themselves dog-eared from wear and ask me how they can regain that look. Usually, the picture was taken years ago. My response tends to be: Well, of course you looked great! You were eighteen years old.
Focus on the here and now. It doesn’t matter if you looked gorgeous ten years ago when you were in your teens or twenties. Dwelling on the past is not really healthy or useful. It is important to appreciate where you are now. You are at a different place in your life now celebrate that.
One of the easiest ways of looking younger and more modern is simply by doing less: Wear less jewelry, and choose clothing that has simpler lines and fewer patterns. Wear makeup to look healthy, not artificial.
MAKEUP FOR BLACK DRESS Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Practising Yoga At Home And In Classes
- Tampons Are Handy For Active Women Who Refuse To Compromise Their Workouts During Their Period
- No Bake Snack Bars With Cheerios
- It’S Hard To Resist A Frozen Treat On A Scorching Day, So We’ve Reviewed The Latest Crop Of ‘Healthier’ Ice Creams And Lollies To Find Out How Virtuous They Rea
- Secrets of The Skincare Gurus