Massage: I consider the occasional massage a basic necessity, not a selfish expense or luxury. I find that my body truly needs the muscle therapy, given all the travel and exercise that I do. Afterward, I look flushed in such a pretty way, and I am so very calm. The oils used are extremely nourishing for the skin.
If you don’t know a masseuse or masseur, ask at your local Y or skin-care salon. Or go to a massage center, like Great American Backrub, for quicker, clothes-on head, neck, foot, and shoulder treatments.
Since so many of us have a hard time paying for the luxury of our own massage, consider giving gift certificates for a massage to your friends or family for birthdays or on a special occasion.
MAKEUP FOR DARK CIRCLES Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Practising Yoga At Home And In Classes
- Tampons Are Handy For Active Women Who Refuse To Compromise Their Workouts During Their Period
- No Bake Snack Bars With Cheerios
- It’S Hard To Resist A Frozen Treat On A Scorching Day, So We’ve Reviewed The Latest Crop Of ‘Healthier’ Ice Creams And Lollies To Find Out How Virtuous They Rea
- Secrets of The Skincare Gurus