GO FOR THE CHOP The ends of your hair are the oldest and therefore most damaged, so book in for a trim to get them lopped off – your hair will look and feel instantly fresher. Can’t get to the salon? Pantene Split End Mender Serum, R66,99, packs your ends with protein to help repair any damage.
INSIDE OUT ‘Healthy hair starts from the inside,’ says Richard Ward. ‘So, always aim for a balanced diet that is rich in vitamin D, fish oils, protein and zinc.’
DON’T FORGET SPF Sitting out in the sun? Protect your hair from the elements with Gary Rom Hair Care Mist Hydrate, R230. LIGHTEN UP Use a brightening shampoo like John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Moisturising Shampoo, R95. The citrus smell is a bonus, leaving hair smelling fresh.
New makeup pics Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP