BROWS: SHAPING, GROOMING, AND DEFINING The brow is the face’s forgotten feature. Through the ages, poets and musicians have extolled mysterious eyes, sensual lips, satiny skin, and extraordinary hair. But eyebrows? Nonetheless, a well-groomed, well-defined brow can be extremely flattering and add considerable strength to a woman’s eyes. It can open up her face so that she actually needs less makeup. A well-shaped brow can also help lift deep-set eyes or maximize small eyes. There are even instances where a lifted, well-manicured brow has had the same effect as a surgical eye-lift.
In evolutionary terms, the brow is the face’s own protection. Like eyelashes, the brow is meant to keep foreign objects out of the eyes. So there is a good, natural reason not to take too much of it away.
MAKEUP IDEAS FOR AFRICAN AMERICAN SKIN Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Practising Yoga At Home And In Classes
- Tampons Are Handy For Active Women Who Refuse To Compromise Their Workouts During Their Period
- No Bake Snack Bars With Cheerios
- It’S Hard To Resist A Frozen Treat On A Scorching Day, So We’ve Reviewed The Latest Crop Of ‘Healthier’ Ice Creams And Lollies To Find Out How Virtuous They Rea
- Secrets of The Skincare Gurus