Experimenting with cosmetics continued to be a passion in her growing years, more as a game than as an exercise in vanity. When it was time to decide on colleges, she sought a university where she could study makeup theatrical makeup and pursue her goal of becoming a makeup artist. She first tried a school in Wisconsin for a year, but that institution failed to see the value in her subject. The next one was in Arizona, but she met with the same resistance.
But Bobbi figured things out on her own, finding a school in Boston, Emerson College, that would allow her to major in makeup. I couldn’t help but inquire how she would hold up under the stress of a mascara final! But she did it and graduated with a B.F.A. in theatrical makeup.
From far left: my son Dakota; on the beach with Dylan; my father with the boys; my husband, Steven Plofker, and I, out west on our honeymoon.
MAKEUP IDEAS BROWN EYES BROWN HAIR Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Practising Yoga At Home And In Classes
- Tampons Are Handy For Active Women Who Refuse To Compromise Their Workouts During Their Period
- No Bake Snack Bars With Cheerios
- It’S Hard To Resist A Frozen Treat On A Scorching Day, So We’ve Reviewed The Latest Crop Of ‘Healthier’ Ice Creams And Lollies To Find Out How Virtuous They Rea
- Secrets of The Skincare Gurus