Once a month cover your hands in thick nourishing cream, and slip them into soft cotton gloves for the night. In the morning all the cream will have been absorbed, leaving hands smoother and softer. It is also helpful to keep a regular supply of hand cream on the bedside table to remind you to apply it before you sleep.
MAKEUP FOR NAVY BLUE OUTFIT Photo Gallery
We wore full buttoned-up blues uniform and were put on discipline if we stepped outside the building without wearing a uniform cap. Every lecturer was ‘Sir’ and we stood up sharply when they entered the room. There was little reflective learning, little discussion. Information was crammed into us to be remembered, dissected and regurgitated. The mathematics spiralled into obscure calculus and spherical trigonometry, the underpinning of navigation. We were soaked in meteorology and naval architecture and hydrostatics, mechanics, maritime law and electronics. We learnt how to send Morse code, read charts, make charts; we learnt international conventions and agreements and business ethics. We were coached in the basics and then the detail of ship handling. We worked from nine in the morning until seven-thirty at night, with an hour for lunch and another for the evening meal. We were baggaged with projects and unfinished work that took us into the night.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Practising Yoga At Home And In Classes
- Tampons Are Handy For Active Women Who Refuse To Compromise Their Workouts During Their Period
- No Bake Snack Bars With Cheerios
- It’S Hard To Resist A Frozen Treat On A Scorching Day, So We’ve Reviewed The Latest Crop Of ‘Healthier’ Ice Creams And Lollies To Find Out How Virtuous They Rea
- Secrets of The Skincare Gurus