DEALING WITH SKIN ISSUES Before any makeup is involved, it is always important to first try to treat any skin problems with the correct skincare. It is better for any skin issues to settle down before applying any makeup. However, before applying makeup, it is always important for the skin to be clean and moisturised to protect the skin.
From my experience, most makeup is safe as it is made for the skin and should not cause any bad reaction. Usually, it is more likely for someone to get a reaction from a hair product that gets onto the skin, because hair products are not meant for the skin.
How to makeup small eyes Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP