A DIFFERENT PATH
Changing your daily habits slightly will help you keep a fresh perspective. For example, vary the route you take to walk to work, and take some time to notice the different surroundings. If you drive a car, take a longer route occasionally, or if you always have lunch at a specific time, take it an hour later.
SPEAK IN TONGUES
Learning a second language forces your brain to switch tracks continuously, which is one of the most mentally demanding things you can do. It’s particularly effective for honing the frontal lobes – the brain’s mind v manager – which generally shrink with age.
MAKEUP FOR VIDEO SHOOT Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Practising Yoga At Home And In Classes
- Tampons Are Handy For Active Women Who Refuse To Compromise Their Workouts During Their Period
- No Bake Snack Bars With Cheerios
- It’S Hard To Resist A Frozen Treat On A Scorching Day, So We’ve Reviewed The Latest Crop Of ‘Healthier’ Ice Creams And Lollies To Find Out How Virtuous They Rea
- Secrets of The Skincare Gurus