Homemade Tropical Rosemary Hair All
coconut oil rosemary (fresh or dried) Note: The amounts needed vary on the size jar you use for making the herbal oil.
Fill a jar with rosemary leaves (either fresh or dried), melt coconut oil and pour into the jar to cover the rosemary and to fill the jar. Then follow Directions for Herbal-infused Oils with Heat on p. 223. Pour strained oil into wide-mouth jars and let cool and solidify. This produces a very stable oil. Yield varies.
To melt coconut oil, place oil in a heat-proof measuring cup and put cup in a pot partially filled with water over a flame. Medium bob haircut with bangs Remove from heat when oil has melted.
Note that fresh rosemary leaves, unlike most other fresh leaves, contain very little water, and that the heat used for infusion will evaporate any existing moisture. So when straining the oil no water should appear after the straining process.
Medium bob haircut with bangs Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP