Bring a lot of vitamins to your hair by using this egg-based conditioner.
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 cup plain yogurt
1. Combine all the ingredients.
2. Apply on scalp and hair.
3. Leave on for 40 minutes.
4. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Coconut Oil & Honey Conditioner
Use this extra moisturizing conditioner that combines the richness of honey with the great properties of coconut oil.
2 tbsp honey
3-4 tbsp coconut oil Directions
1. Place the two ingredients in a bowl and the bowl in a pan half filled with water.
2. Let the coconut oil melt and mix well.
3. Apply the mixture on the scalp and hair and leave on for 30 minutes.
4. Rinse well.
Medium layered haircuts for fine hair Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP