The pitta person should avoid all hot spicy and sour foods, Medium naturally curly haircuts as they will aggravate this dosha; they should also avoid all fried foods. Since heated food will increase pitta within the system, pitta types should eat more raw than cooked foods. As a primarily vegetarian system, Ayurveda does not advocate the eating of animal products, especially for the pitta dosha, so although some meats and other animal products have been included in the following list, they should really be used in the strictest moderation. Let common sense always prevail.
GRAINS AND SEEDS
Barley, basmati rice, flax seeds, psyllium seeds, rice cakes, sunflower seeds, wheat, wheat bran, white rice.
HERBS AND SPICES
Aloe vera juice (totally avoid during a pregnancy), basil leaves, cinnamon, coriander (cilantro), cumin, dill, fennel, fresh ginger; hijiki, mint leaves, spearmint
Medium naturally curly haircuts Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP