Coping with the Elements: Wind, Cold, and Sun
Dry indoor air, the cold winds of winter, and the hot sun of summer take their toll on skin and hair.
In the wintertime, the humidity in the air drops, and skin becomes dry and rough. Medium short haircuts girls Cold winds chap and dry the skin and draw moisture from the hair. These effects can be counteracted by a hair diet that contains adequate amounts of fat-soluble vitamins, minerals, essential fats, and water. Exercise can promote perspiration anc^ keep the skin moist by stimulating the oil-producing glands.
The ultraviolet rays of the sun can age and wrinkle the skin. Collagen, the connective tissue that holds skin cells together, breaks and the elastic fibres in the skin thicken as a result of excessive exposure to the sun. A dark glowing tan may be fashionable, but it affects the health of skin
Medium short haircuts girls Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP