Hair Type Of Style: 2A Wavy Swavy
Face Shape of Hairstyle: Oval
Hairstyle Density: Sparse
Hair Textures: Medium Texture
Hairstyle Age Under for: 21 – 30, 31 – 40, and 41 – 50
Hair Height: Short, Medium and Long
Hair Weight: Average and Large
For Glasses: Appropriate
Hair Style Time: 25 minutes
Products for Hairstyle:
The Right Direction to Healthy Hair and Styling
Mens Medium Length Hairstyles Photo Gallery
JOJOBA AND MINT CONDITIONER
Another go to conditioner that is easy peasy when it comes to homemade products. All you need are the following:
1 Spray Bottle (any new spray bottle will do, but if using an old one, make sure it was used for hair care products or ingredients you would use in your hair care recipes. Don’t use bottles that once held cleaning chemicals or anything like that.)
2 tablespoons Jojoba Oil
1/2 cup Water
3-6 drops of Peppermint essential oil Directions:
Pour the contents into the spray bottle. Shake well to blend and pow!
Spray onto dry, dull hair.
It smells wonderful and works wonderfully compared to similar leave-ins on the market. Please be careful when adding the peppermint oil as too much will overwhelm your senses and those around you. Dilute, dilute, dilute that peppermint oil to ensure it isn’t a hindrance rather than an essential tool to help your hair remain luxuriously soft and smelling delight.
1. Ease the Frizz Coconut Oil When your locks are misbehaving try a dollop or two of some coconut oil as a leave in conditioner. When you smooth it onto wet hair, you’ll get an amazing sheen, softness for days, and some body to otherwise limp locks. It’s too simple to mess up so give it a try.
1/2 cup coconut oil Directions:
Apply to wet or dry hair as necessary to get the desired feel you’re looking for.
So simple and easy to use and notice … NO blender.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP