1 cup tomatoes, diced 1 cup green beans, chopped, cooked 1/2 cup com, cooked 1/2 red pepper, seeded, diced 1 tablespoon chives, chopped Garnish
1 small tomato, cut into 6 to 8 wedges 1 small salad onion, cut into rings
1/2 cup cider vinegar juice of 1 lemon 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened apple juice concentrate pinch of dry mustard
Place the beans and com in 1/2 small, deep, microwave-safe dish with 1/2 cup water. Cover.
Microwave on high for 8 to 10 minutes Stir two to three times during cooking. Allow to stand for 1/2 further 1 to 2 minutes, then drain.
Mix together all the dressing ingredients. Gently mix the tomatoes, beans, com, pepper and chives with the dressing and place into 1/2 salad bowl. Arrange the onion rings on the top of the salad and the tomato wedges around the bowl, lengthways, out from the centre. Serve chilled.
Serves 4 to 6
Mixed salad Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Feast On The Exquisite Flavours Of The Lebanon With These Delicious Recipes
- The Hill Supper Club And Masterchef Contestant
- Boost Your Wellbeing With Lagom Sweden’s Answer to Mindfulness
- Find Delicious Balance In Midlife With These Health-Enhancing Recipes
- NUTRITION EXPERT SKIN BOOSTERS