In fact, all the volumes are mixed. Such binders are usually fuller and more colorful, but the nose, chin and forehead or T-bone are slightly more oily. Many of our nose, chin and forehead regions have excessive lubrication or large pores. But the skin under our eyes or on our cheeks is normal or dry.
You should apply mixed skin care for two separate areas. The oily region requires an oil-absorbing look, and the normal and dry region requires a moisturizing look.
Mixed Skin Care Photo Gallery
• hard products for T-zone; peeling masks; night to sleep with makeup and alcohol-based tonics.
• nourishing masks for maintenance; night moisturizers and sun-protective moisturizers for maximum benefit from sleep.
Sensitive skin, even though it is a skin condition rather than a skin type, it is also a fact that some skin is more easily irritated than others, irrespective of whether it is oily, dry or mixed, is reddish and spatially scattered.
• products containing alcohol; surfactants (detergents used in certain cleaners and soaps); perfumes and some plant extracts. Do not go out to the sun as much as possible and protect yourself with sunscreen with high protection factor.
• products containing hypoallergenic or skin removers such as kaolin, german daisy or aloe vera.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- NUTRITION EXPERT CARRY ON WITH COFFEE
- Beauty Secrets – Beauty Tips and Tricks From Celebs
- Bridal Bootcamp Anyone?
- The Know Reveal The New Hot Looks For Big Day Beauty
- Dream Wedding Venues