There are two types of mixed skin: oily / normal and dry / normal.
In oily / normal mixed binders, T zone (forehead, chin, nose) is oily and the rest is at normal moisture level.
In dry / normal mixed binders, the T zone is normal and dry on the cheek (exfoliation) may occur.
MIXED SKIN Photo Gallery
Mixed binders should be handled locally when applied. The dry areas need to be moistened and the oil areas must be used in such a way as to eliminate oil exfoliation.
The point that mixed skin should be careful when selecting a product is that the product does not absorb the skin. The formula should be both a soft and a good cleanser. When I say to eliminate oiling in zone T, it should not increase the amount of dry matter in the cheek area. A and D vitamin products may be preferred.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP