Self-Survey No. 1: Question Your Self
The following questions are designed to help you determine if this is a sphere where you need to do some work. If you can answer yes to most of these questions, you probably are dealing well with issues of Self. If not, then your no answers should serve as indicators about some of the issues you need to address in this sphere.
Moon Yoga Pose Photo Gallery
1. Can you list five personal strengths? (Or do you find yourself stumped and able to name only two or less?)
2. Would you characterize your mood as generally neutral to good and that the lows are relatively infrequent?
3. Do you rarely become depressed, anxious, or angry? (whether medicated or not)
4. Are you generally happy with the person you are?
5. Sf someone you admired or envied offered to exchange lives, would you be unlikely to take him or her up on that offer?
6. Are you able to function well in most social situations?
7. Are you able to admit your mistakes and reflect on them without beating yourself up or obsessing about them?
8. Are you very organized?
9. Do you like the person you have become?
10. Do you rarely exhibit bad habits?
11. Are you confident?
12. Are you humble?
Self-Fortifier: Ways to Build Self-Confidence
People often have trouble taking action in areas related to Self because they lack self-confidence. Too often they find themselves stuck and can do no more than talk about their problems with their therapists. Here are some actions you can take to get yourself unstuck by becoming more self-confident. Start by creating a three-column table in your journal.
First column: Identify and list the specific events or situations that cause you to lose confidence.
Second column: Next to each item on the list, write how you feel and think when you experience these events or situations.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP
- WONDER WOMAN OF THE YEAR
- Grenfell was about people not politics
- AGE-PROOF YOUR SKIN
- Eat The Rainbow