Serves 3 to 6
6 boneless and skinless chicken breasts (2 lbs)
1 tbsp of olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1/3 cup of lemon juice 1/2 tbsp of cumin 1/2 tbsp of coriander salt and pepper
• Cut the chicken into 1” cubes.
• Sprinkle the cubes with the other ingredients in a small bowl.
• Toss to blend.
• Refrigerate the chicken for 3 hours.
• Coat a grill with a nonstick cooking spray.
• Put the chicken cubes on skewers.
• Place the skewers on the hot grill for 6 to 7 minutes, turning once.
• Serve with Tzarziki Sauce (Greek yogurt dip).