This effective recipe is recommendedfor normal skin although it is also goodfor other skin types. Ingredients:
1/3 cup rose geranium hydrosol 1/3 cup lavender or rose water
1 tablespoon vegetable glycerin
1 drop sandalwood essential oil
1 drop rose geranium essential oil 8 drops lavender essential oil
1 tablespoon of pure Aloe Vera gel Directions:
1. Combine all the ingredients in a dark glass bottle and shake.
2. Set aside to cure for at least 24 hours.
3. Dampen your face with warm water, then massage the cleanser into the skin gently.
4. Rinse your face, pat dry then moisturize.
This is a gentle balancing cleanser that cleanses and balances the oil production of your skin.
NATURAL FACE CARE FACIAL CLEANSERS RECIPES Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Arabella Dupont on Stylish Stationery Super Skincare and Hottest Trends
- Nimue Skin Cream
- Saying Goodbye to Dull Skin and Wrinkles
- SKINCARE is not enough
- Fast Beauty Tips for Skin