Note: A brighter blush will take attention away from the eye area. Question: Do women need more or less makeup as they get older, say, from age forty to sixty?
Answer: It is perhaps more a question of the kind of makeup rather than its quantity. Our natural coloring fades as we age: Lip color becomes less pronounced, skin tone becomes less vibrant. It is important to wear a bit more subtle color, such as more vibrant blush and lipstick colors, to avoid looking washed-out. (Brown lipstick is a bad idea for an older woman.) Also, since skin becomes drier with age, richer moisturizers and foundations are warranted.
NATURAL MAKEUP ON BLACK SKIN Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The 10 Biggest Makeup Trends for Summer 2020
- The Biggest Fall Makeup Trends 2020
- Ask the Experts: 10 Black Skin Secrets
- Best Spring 2020 Makeup Trends and Ideas to Copy
- BEST NEW PRODUCTS AND EXPERT TIPS FOR YOUR HANDS