Body Polishing: One of my best body experiences was a salt rub I had at a spa many years ago. It left my entire body soft and smooth I felt like a new person.
To make your own salt rub, mix the coarsest salt you can find with a little gentle liquid soap. (Dr. Bronner’s peppermint is my favorite soap.)
Using your hands or a loofah mitt, suds the mixture all over your body in the shower (scrub extra hard on your elbows, heels, and knees). Rinse thoroughly. Pat your body dry and rub a rich cream or oil all over. Do not use a cream containing alpha hydroxy acids after a scrub; your skin is too sensitive, and it would sting.
NATURAL MAKEUP DEFINITION Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- My Weekly Detox Routine For Hair Skin Life
- My July Makeup & Beauty Favorites
- Not-My-Hands Makeup Challenge
- T Swift Inspired Smokey Eye from Grammys
- My March Makeup & Beauty Favorites