You will need for 10-12 persons:
2 pints milk 1 tablespoon sugar
1 bottle medium dry or sugar syrup sherry nutmeg
1 pint ale
1 Warm the milk in a saucepan.
2 At the same time in another saucepan heat the sherry and ale and when it comes to the boil add the sugar.
3 Slowly transfer the mixture into the warming milk, stirring all the time.
4 Lower the flame and let simmer for 10 minutes.
5 Pour into mugs, sprinkle with nutmeg and serve.
Hot Tea Punch
You will need for 12-14 persons:
4 pints hot tea 2 tablespoons sugar
1 bottle dark rum 1 lemon
4 bottle brandy 2 thinly sliced oranges
1 Pour the hot tea into a warmed punch bowl.
2 Add the rum, brandy and sugar.
3 Stir the mixture well.
4 Garnish with the fresh fruit and serve.
New Year’s Eve Drink Recipes Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Feast On The Exquisite Flavours Of The Lebanon With These Delicious Recipes
- The Hill Supper Club And Masterchef Contestant
- Boost Your Wellbeing With Lagom Sweden’s Answer to Mindfulness
- Find Delicious Balance In Midlife With These Health-Enhancing Recipes
- NUTRITION EXPERT SKIN BOOSTERS